Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard
|Creation Date||12. September 2019|
|Last revision:||5. October 2021|
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Content that is not accessible to people with disabilities
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to an accessible format.
- PDF documents created after 23.09.2018 do not yet have an accessible format.
- The accessibility of documents provided by third parties cannot be influenced.
- We are currently working on completing the descriptions for graphics/images.
- We are currently working on marking multilingual content.
Alternative access routesYou use the feedback form and e-mail to report deficiencies in meeting accessibility requirements or to request accessible information that does not need to be accessible.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
Michael WeingärtnerFriedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für HTA und Public Health (IZPH) Schwabachanlage 6 91054 Erlangen
- Phone: +49 (0)9131 85-35855
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- EMail: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html